At some stage of business setting up or development in order to implement certain ideas or to protect the assets a need to expand the geography of corporate or private business-structure may arise.
In this case, you may need to set up a legal entity outside Ukraine.
Regardless of the reasons for a foreign company registration, implementation of such plan should be approached responsibly.
First, you need to weigh all the "pros" and "cons" of such a step, choose the most optimal jurisdiction and be fully aware of the operation order, nuances and maintenance costs for the foreign structure.
In such issues, an expert advice is essential.
UA.CONSULTING provides a full range of services related to registration and support of foreign companies’ activities.
We offer individual approach to each customer’s needs and work according to the following algorithm:
- we hold preliminary consultation during which we try to understand the purpose for registration of a foreign company and the customer’s objectives;
- based on the information received we choose the most optimal jurisdiction;
- we discuss the legal entity structure (number of owners, management, secretaries, attorneys, nominee services, etc.) with the customer;
- we receive all the necessary information from the customer to prepare the documents;
- we draw up the documents and run registration procedures;
- we deliver the due the package of corporate documents to the customers.
We cooperate with direct registrars, international consulting companies and lawyers who are the professionals within their field, have an impeccable reputation, so that the customers interests can be ensured at the highest possible level along with strict confidentiality.
Some information about future beneficiaries has to be provided to register a company. Basically, the following information is needed:
- identity paper is a passport for travelling abroad, an internal passport;
- proof of residential address – page with registration from the passport, certificate of residence or a bill for paying for utilities, etc.
Depending on the jurisdiction, the requested amount of information can be greater (information on the existing business, banking recommendations, education documents, etc.).
After the company registration and transfer of corporate documents to the customer, we provide consulting and operational support for its activities according to the current needs.
In addition, we offer services on replacement of the registration agents and companies redomiciliation.
If your company is registered in such jurisdictions as Nevis, Belize, Panama, BVI, Seychelles and is in good standing, you have a right to change the registered agent, if it does not meet your needs for this or other reason.
Redomiciliation is the process of transferring the place of company registration (legal existence) from one country to another while preserving the legal entity.
Businesses change the country for various reasons, including a desire to leave the jurisdictions present in the "black" lists, to avoid strengthening the companies regulating rules or changes in the legislation of the country of registration, when they are required to disclose information about the owners of the company, which owns assets and confidentiality of such ownership must be preserved. Sometimes companies just want to take advantage of more favorable tax laws of other countries.
If your company jurisdiction provides for redomiciliation opportunity in its legislation, we can transfer it to Belize, Nevis or Seychelles and provide for reliable service.
Please contact us and we will find the best solution!