The services cost and payment procedure is the prerequisite for starting the cooperation between the customer and the contactor. The customer always strives to understand the way of price formation for a specific service and what expenses should be allocated in a particular situation.
We understand this, therefore the pricing process is as open to the customer as possible and, if necessary, we explain all the remuneration components.
In our operation we prefer long-term relations with the customers, so we use a flexible approach to the system of payment for our services.
The services cost depends on the issue complexity, urgency for solving it, time spent on training the specialists, etc., but anyway we try to assess our work as precisely as possible for the customer to take into account the future expenses.
Taking into account the above said, we use the following approaches to determining the cost of services and the payment procedure:
1. Fixed fee for a specific service
This payment type is used for:
- provision of the specified scope of services;
- provision of common services;
- advice on typical situations;
- certain documents development.
Using the fixed payment, the customers pay for the services in the following way:
New customers – advance payment of 70% of the cost of services prior to the commencement of work; 30% – final payment after the service has been provided.
Regular customers - advance payment of 50% of the cost of services prior to the commencement of work; 50% – final payment after the service has been provided.
Online services – advance payment in the amount of 100% of the services cost prior to the commencement of work.
2. Subscription payment
Legal subscription service provides for a fixed payment for a certain service package. Thus, each customer depending on the individual needs chooses the package he/she really needs at the time and pays not too much.
3. Hourly payment
Our company uses hourly rate to justify the cost of services if it is impossible to clearly specify the scope of work on the customers’ projects, especially if to take involvement in negotiations, investment projects’ support, representation at state authorities, etc.
The hourly rate ranges from UAH 500 to UAH 3000 per hour and depends on the issue complexity, urgency of the problem, specialist’s qualification.
In case of involving foreign partners (e.g., support of investment projects abroad), the hourly rate is agreed upon separately.
- we preliminarily determine the approximate number of hours required to implement the customer’s task;
- depending on the known factors we determine the cost of an operating hour;
- the customer pays advance payment of 50% of the estimated cost of work;
- after the services have been provided an acceptance certificate is issued to the customer where the total cost of work is fixed and agreed upon;
- the customer makes final settlement.
4. The agreed remuneration for the result
This type of payment is used as additional fee for the services being rendered correctly, whereupon the customer receives the desired outcome.
Payment procedure – payment of 100% of the remuneration after the services have been provided.