1. Documentation development
Contracts, deeds, reports, memoranda and other documents are an integral part of a business person. These documents govern every sphere of activity and it is next to impossible to do without them. Adequately executed documents provide additional guarantees for the contractors’ performance and minimize possible losses.
UA.CONSULTING experts have extensive experience in contracting activities and can assist you in the drawing up agreements and contracts of any type and complexity.
Developing contracts and documents, we apply all the experience and regulations that have proven to be efficient in operation, meet the requirements of law and the customer’s interests. As a result you will get the most advantageous option of cooperation with your partners and contractors.
We suggest the following work algorithm:
- we get all the input data for documentation development;
- coordinate the documentation type;
- develop the documentation project;
- coordinate the project with the customer, make possible adjustments;
- hand the documents in to the customer.
2. Documentation legal analysis
At concluding contracts it is a common situation when the counterparty sends you an agreement ready to be signed and argues it is "normal," "standard" and offers to save time and sign it to get to work as soon as possible.
However, you hesitate not knowing whether to sign it as is, whether the agreement complies with the legislation and whether your interests will be protected.
The best option in this situation is to involve a specialist, since you can run into trouble by signing such an agreement. As a rule, counterparty has drawn up the agreement in the most favorable and secure an edition for itself, its responsibility is minimized and the mechanisms to enforce the obligations’ fulfillment are ambiguous.
Should you face such a situation, please contact us and we will perform a detailed legal analysis of the documents and provide you with a qualified opinion.
In addition, we:
- will develop a discrepancy report for the agreement;
- suggest amendments;
- develop new agreement in the edition that is most advantageous for you, if necessary;
- help to coordinate new wording of your agreement with the counterparties;
- accompany the signing of the contract, if necessary.
Please contact us and we will protect your interests to the most extent!